Terms and Conditions
- These conditions are agreed between the Pegada Verde online store (www.14degrees.eu) and customers who place orders at the 14 Degrees online store. In case of omission of any condition, it will be considered regulated by the uses and customs in force in the distance selling sector in accordance with the rules of the Code of Ethics and Fair Practices of AMD – Associação Portuguesa de Marketing Directo.
- The purpose of these conditions is to define the sales modalities between 14 Degrees and the customer, from ordering to services, through payment and delivery.
- To place an order, the customer must provide :
- his user code and password
- delivery data
The fact that the customer places an order is equivalent to full acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as the general conditions of sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
14 Degrees will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of product availability, 14 Degrees undertakes to inform the customer as soon as possible.
14 Degrees reserves the right to refuse any order.
- Orders will be delivered to the address indicated by the customer when placing the order.
Delivery costs and deadlines will be communicated to the customer at the time of ordering. The customer, when placing his order, is accepting these costs and delivery times.
- For urgent shipments within 24 hours (Express Shipping), payment confirmation must be made by 3:00 pm on the same day, in order to start the shipping process immediately. For payments made after 3pm, the shipping process will only start on the next business day.
- Only if you choose Express Shipping, orders will be delivered within 1 business day - for payments made before 3pm. In the case of standard shipping, delivery may take between 2 to 5 working days.
The shipping costs accepted by the customer at the time of purchase correspond to a service provided by 14 Degrees or its partners distribution services that only aim to deliver that order from point A (suppliers 14 Degrees) to point B (address indicated by the customer).
To follow up on an order in progress, the customer can and must contact the Customer Service of the corresponding distribution partners. Before the order is shipped, an email is sent to the customer with the data to tracking of your order.
The purchase receipt/invoice will be sent together with the order itself or by email.
- If the customer does not claim the order with the carrier within the time allowed and the order is returned to the suppliers 14 Degrees, then the customer will have to bear the costs of transporting the new shipping. The free shipping campaigns are only valid for the first shipment, and never for re-shipping orders.
- 14 Degrees offers the customer several payment methods:
- Credit Card
- Multibanco Reference
- - Paypal
In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made at the time of purchase confirmation.
14 Degrees does not have access to its customers' payment data and will use every effort to ensure maximum confidentiality and security in data transmitted over the internet.
- Exchanges and Returns
- (Any product purchased at www14degrees.eu can be exchanged or refunded, and the customer must contact us via email email@example.com. The exchange or return must be made within a maximum period of 14 days - during the Christmas period, we will also accept returns until January 6th.)
- The non-payment of the order within 48 hours after the date on which it was made implies the automatic cancellation of the same.
The returned products must be in the same condition in which they were delivered to the Customer, without any sign of use, and in the respective packaging. If the final value resulting from the exchange of products in an order is greater than the initial value of the same, the Customer will have to pay the difference, using one of the available payment methods. If it is less than the initial value of the same, or in case of return, the Customer may request the refund of this amount by bank transfer to an account to be indicated.
14 Degrees does not accept exchanges/returns of items of an intimate nature, nor of items that have their original packaging damaged.
Items sent free of charge, in the form of gifts or bonuses, will not be refunded.
Shipping and banking costs associated with the return of products are borne , entirely and exclusively, by the Customer. 14 Degrees refunds the Customer within a maximum period of 14 days from the receipt of the item to be returned.
In the event that the return is at the origin of a logistical error by 14 Degrees , 14 Degrees, after contacting the customer, will collect the article, assuming the return charges, as well as the shipping costs of the correct product.
The 14 Degrees
does not accept returns sent postage prepaid or cash on delivery.
Returns will only be accepted within the stipulated period and exchanges are subject to stock availability. An unsatisfied exchange request automatically generates a return and a consequent credit.
In case of unavailability of the product and/or out of stock, the customer will be informed of the partial or total cancellation of his order with the right to a refund of the respective amount paid.
- Defective Items
- In case of a notorious anomaly in the product received, the article must be sent to 14 Degrees for analysis. The article can be exchanged or refunded, provided that the Customer returns it within a maximum period of 14 days from the date of dispatch of the order, by contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 14 Degrees undertakes to collect at the address indicated by the customer at no cost. After verification by the quality department, the answer is given to the Customer.
- This process may take up to 20 days. If the anomaly is found, a new product will be sent for replacement. If the item with the same reference is not in stock, the customer may choose another item of equal value or refund the value of the defective item. If the anomaly is not verified, the item is returned to the customer, against payment for the shipment (in the amount of €2.95, to be made by bank transfer to the account to be specified).
Products not shipped
- In case the customer receives an order with missing product(s), the customer has 14 days from the date of receipt of the order to report what happened. Unless prior notice, all products are shipped in the same order.
- A 14 Degrees excludes all warranty and any liability for inconveniences or damages inherent in the use of the Internet network, in particular, a disruption of service, an external intrusion or the presence of computer viruses, or of any case of force majeure so classified by the jurisprudence of the courts, to the extent permitted by applicable law
- Processing of Personal Data
- Newsletter 14 Degrees
- Newsletter 14 Degrees is given to e-mails with promotions, offers and information, sent directly to the customer's email box.
The customer is automatically registered from from the moment you register at 14 Degrees.
- These Conditions of Sale constitute the total agreement between the parties in question.
In the event that one of the clauses of this contract is declared null and void, due to a legislative, normative or judgment change, this will not lose its validity, and compliance with these General Sales Conditions is mandatory.
14 Degrees reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Preservation and Archiving of Transactions
- Orders and invoices will be filed on a reliable and durable support to correspond to a faithful and lasting copy.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- The conditions of this contract are subject to Portuguese law. The attribution of jurisdiction in case of dispute, and the lack of amicable agreement between the parties will be submitted to the competent courts of Portugal despite the plurality of defendants and/or whatever the type of proceedings.
In the event of a Dispute, the consumer, under Law No. .arbitragemdeconsumo.org).
- Online Complaints Book
- You can also make a complaint through the website - https://www.livroreclamacoes.pt